Friday, February 25, 2011

Free to applaud, Free to criticize.

The great thing about not being tied to a party is the ability to call everyone idiots to their face and not have some Party Elite somewhere wonder how I can be punished.

I can say that it is beyond idiotic that the federal PCs are spending truck loads of cash fanning out across the country saying "hey look at us, we spent your money!".  I can call iggie a jackass for being iggie and the Federal Liberals idiots beyond compare for having him as their leader. I can say I think Kerri Irvin-Ross might be smoking something if she thinks its a good idea to pay people to not commit crimes.

On the other hand I can admit that KIRs idea about a small tax on new homes to pay towards low income housing has some merit, that iggie has awesome eyebrows and the PCs are at least trying to do something to punish criminals and they have made some significant headway.

Next time you vote, vote NoPE.

1 comment:

  1. I vote for Linda, Marilyn Johnny and anyone who knows how to work with 50lb test line!

    ReplyDelete